These guidelines are developed for our partners and customers, to give them an overview on how and how not to use our brand names and logos. Our goal is to ensure a uniform brand identity whenever our names and logos are used and published.
It is our mission to be a major contributor to a safe and secure world for everyone. TKH Security is focused on vertical markets (infrastructure, building and parking, healthcare and retail). Offering total security systems from single- to multi-site and corporate environments.
About TKH Security B.V.
TKH Security develops and markets the most creative and flexible video management solution (VDG Sense) as well as the most user-friendly open and flexible integration platform (FlinQ) available in the market today. More about TKH Security >
About VDG Sense
VDG Sense is our video management software. With VDG Sense you have control of all live images and stored video data, in a user-friendly interface. It is scalable from just a few, to a few hundred cameras and other connected devices. Integration in any (video) security environment and with any security device is made easy through an open platform, a well-documented API and ONVIF support. More about VDG Sense >
iProtect is our Security solution that combines all aspects of security in a single clear platform. A fully-fledged Security Management System that can be adapted to every situation. It’s multifunctional and for that reason it’s divided into iProtect Access, iProtect Security and iProtect Site. For every security challenge, iProtect is the answer. More about iProtect >
FlinQ is our integration system that makes it all possible. Whether controlling hundreds of international parking garages with a very high call volume, a set of high security buildings with a sophisticated control strategy or a football stadium with a massive numbers of cameras and video analysis tools, FlinQ remains the dominant factor to streamline and control the dataflows enabling optimum operator ease & efficiency. More about FlinQ >
TKH Security, VDG Sense, and FlinQ
brand names, logo, colours, fonts, appliances
This policy is designed to help you use our brand and assets, including our logo, content and trademarks without having to worry about negotiating a separate agreement with us. If there is any uncertainty about using our trademarks, or if you would like to discuss a proposed usage of our logo or trademarks, please feel free to contact us and provide us with a mockup of your proposal.
The TKH Security, VDG Sense, iProtect, and FlinQ brand names include, but are not limited to the name, logo, and any word, phrase, image, or other designation that identifies the source or origin of any of our products and services. Please pay close attention to the table of do’s and don’ts concerning the use of our brand names.
Do not modify, alter, or use them in any way that is confusing, suggesting sponsorship or endorsement by TKH Security B.V., or in a way that confuses TKH Security, VDG Sense, iProtect, and FlinQ with any other brand.
Do not modify or alter the brand names and trademarks, or use them in a confusing way, including suggesting sponsorship or endorsement by TKH Security, or in a way that confuses VDG Sense, iProtect, or FlinQ with another brand. Please be informed that the brand name VDG Sense always consists of the component “VDG” and “Sense”, and that the word “sense” on its own is not associated with our trademarks or brand name in official written and/or published communication.
- TKH Security
- TKH Security B.V.
- VDG Sense
- VDG Sense VMS
- VDG Sense video management software
- VDG Sense video security software
- FlinQ integration system
- Tkh / tkh / T.K.H.
- TKH Group Security
- TKH security / TKH SECURITY
- TKH (security bv)
- Vdg / vdg / V.D.G.
- VDG SENSE / vdg sense
- VDG app
- Sense security
- Sense VDG
- TKH iProtect
- TKH FlinQ
193R 204G 48B (#C2CD23)
106R 109G 110B (#6D6E70)
- Use the logos to show that your product or device is compatible with VDG Sense or FlinQ.
- Rotate or change the direction of the logos.
- Animate the logos.
- Duplicate the logos.
- Change the colour of the logos.
- Use any other marks or logos to represent our brand.
- Cover the logos in any way.
- Use our official, unmodified TKH Security, VDG Sense, iProtect, and FlinQ logos to represent our brand.
- Allow for at least 150% buffer space around the logos.
- Display the TKH Security, VDG Sense, iProtect, or FlinQ brand names or trademarks larger than your own marks.
- Use the TKH Security, VDG Sense, iProtect, or FlinQ brand names or trademarks to refer to any service or product other than those of TKH Security, VDG Sense, iProtect, or FlinQ.
Merchandise and manufactured items
Please note that we generally don’t permit use of our brand marks on merchandise other than our own marketing materials. If you are interested in these materials, please contact us for information of availability and usage.
- Use the TKH Security, VDG Sense, or FlinQ name, the TKH Security, VDG Sense, or FlinQ logo, or any other confusingly similar marks on any apparel, product, or any other merchandise.
Naming applications, products, or domains
- Use TKH Security, VDG Sense, iProtect, or FlinQ in the name of your company, website, application or product.
- Register a web domain name containing TKH Security, VDG Sense, iProtect, or FlinQ, misspellings, transliterations or similar variations thereof.
- Apply for a trademark with a name including TKH Security, VDG Sense, iProtect, or FlinQ, transliterations or similar variations thereof.
- Use TKH Security, VDG Sense, iProtect, or FlinQ in the name of your application if used with any other service than ours.
Visual design of your application
- Design your site or application with a unique and creative look and feel, branding and logos of your own.
- Copy our design, look and feel, branding and logos, as this could create user confusion.
By using the TKH Security, VDG Sense, iProtect, or FlinQ marks you agree to follow the above, as well as our Terms of Service and all rules and policies. TKH Security reserves the right to cancel, modify, or change the permission in this policy at any time at its sole discretion. If you have any questions left unanswered regarding the use of our brand name, trademarks and / or logos, please feel free to contact us.