TKH Security is proud to announce its iProtect ‘gold’ release, version 10.00. This offers some exciting new features and further improvements of existing functionalities.
This release offers you some exciting new features:
- Complete support of the new ApolloN Asset & Site Management controller
- Safe storage of decryption keys in SAM (Secure Access Module) via our new Charon controller which is an extension of the existing Pluto controller
- New coupling with the TrakaWEB key management system
- Complete integration of TANlock rack handles, for access control and monitoring of computer racks
- Integration with the elevator control system of Mitsubishi
- Extensions in SimonsVoss Wireless Online and Virtual Card Network (incl. support for new AX locks) functionalities
- OSS support for offline locks from DOM
- Milestone Professional+ support
- The necessary improvements concerning cyber security
If you require any further information, please check the release notes in our Knowledge Base or feel free to contact us.
If you are interested in upgrading your iProtect software, please contact our Service & Support department to make an appointment:
+31 (0)20 462 07 40