What are you going to do?
As an ICT administrator (cloud) at TKH Security, you work in an international team on varied and challenging projects. You will manage and maintain our cloud services for access control, video and integrations. You manage Linux servers, identify and resolve any problems and bottlenecks. You are engaged in:
- Setting up and maintaining application monitoring;
- Setting up automated maintenance of our cloud environments;
- Carrying out capacity management: measuring, analyzing and ensuring optimal availability;
- Drawing up user manuals and internal procedures.
TKH Security specializes in the development of intelligent electronic security, protection and parking systems. With over 25 years of experience and by focusing on customer needs, we offer innovative complete solutions for security management, video surveillance, parking management, parking guidance systems and asset & site management.
Our organization consists of over 300 experienced employees who continuously strive to exceed our customers’ expectations and improve the user experience. We are always striving to develop user-friendly and innovative solutions for the market that are easy to install, with a focus on creative, flexible and open architecture integration.
Who are we looking for?
- You have completed MBO;
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience;
- You have knowledge of and experience with Hyper-V, Linux and Cisco;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language;
- You have experience in building and managing IT infrastructures;
- You have experience in managing data centers, servers and applications;
- You will be happy when you come across products to which you have contributed.
TKH Security offers you a wonderful job in which you can grow at a solid organization. If you fit the profile of ICT administrator (cloud), this job gives you the opportunity to develop yourself with a high degree of self-management and a wide variety of activities. Furthermore, you can count on a pleasant, collegial work environment, in which your own initiative is welcomed. A TKH Security employment contract comes with an excellent package of (secondary) benefits, consisting of, among other things:
- Salary between € 3000 and € 4000 per month on a fulltime basis;
- A laptop;
- Collective discount on Health Insurance;
- Broad education and training possibilities;
- Possibility to partially work from home;
- Monthly social events;
- Lunching together at the office;
- Monthly drinks at all Dutch offices;