About TKH Security
TKH Security group has become the parking industry’s leading camera focused innovator with the most camera-based parking guidance installations in the world. Our technology helps our clients deliver world-leading parking experiences to their customers, whilst creating new revenue opportunities, providing greater operational control and generating valuable business intelligence. With our experience in both parking and security verticals, our integrated solutions challenge many traditional systems in the market.
Our organization consists of over 350 experienced employees who continuously strive to exceed our customers’ expectations and improve the user experience. We are always striving to develop user-friendly and innovative solutions for the market that are easy to install, with a focus on creative, flexible, and open architecture integration.
We are seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Service Delivery Manager to join our dynamic team at TKH Security in Malaga, Spain. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing the successful delivery of our technology solutions and services to our clients. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including project managers, commercial managers, and customer support representatives, to ensure the seamless execution of projects from completion to ongoing support. Your primary focus will be on managing the post-project delivery process, ensuring client satisfaction, and facilitating ongoing client communication and support.
What are you going to do as Service Delivery Manager?
- Act as the main point of contact for clients once a project is completed, addressing any concerns and providing ongoing support and assistance.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients, ensuring their ongoing satisfaction with our service.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to gather client feedback, assess client needs, and identify opportunities for upselling or additional service offerings.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement strategies for continuous improvement of service delivery and client satisfaction.
- Provide regular updates and reports to management on client feedback, satisfaction levels, and opportunities for improvement.
- Conduct periodic client meetings or check-ins to review project performance, address any issues, and identify opportunities for further collaboration.
- Collaborate with the sales team to support contract renewals, expansions, or new business opportunities with existing clients.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) related to service delivery and client satisfaction, taking proactive measures to address any areas of concern.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to ensure the delivery of cutting-edge solutions.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Proven experience (3+ years) as a Service Delivery Manager or in a similar role, preferably in the technology industry.
- English Fluent and Spanish C1.
- Technology & Customer satisfaction.
- Strong leadership abilities, with a track record of managing service teams.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- A customer-focused mindset, with a dedication to delivering high-quality service.
- Proficiency in service management methodologies and tools.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent use with Jira and Confluence.
- Eligibility to work in Spain.
This newly created role is a rare opportunity to join a global company where management encourages everyone to participate in technical decision-making and value all suggestions for improvement with an open-door policy. Our technical team thrive due to the sheer variety of technologies we work with, including hardware, embedded software, cloud components, mobile apps, external integrations and the machine learning / AI image processes. This, coupled with a relatively small team, everyone gets to own a small part of a large, sophisticated solution that has proven to be world class and industry leading.
Why join us?
- Highly innovative, dynamic business with sustainable growth and a supportive, collaborative culture.
- Excellent benefits including competitive salaries, hybrid work (2 days working from home each week), health insurance, free parking and 23 days PTO.
- The opportunity to work on varied and interesting projects, where continued learning and professional development are actively encouraged.
- We're constantly learning from each other and are proud of our open and transparent communication culture with exceptionally high levels of customer service.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. TKH Security is committed to creating a dynamic and inclusive workplace where all employees are valued, respected, and supported.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your most relevant skills and experience, and we’ll be in touch.