What are you going to do?
As a Management Assistant at TKH Security, you will be responsible for the management of our office building and ensuring that the support processes for our CEO run smoothly. You have a lot of variety in your work, in which you regularly have telephone contact with external parties, make appointments, organize trips and manage the reception and facility staff on a daily basis. We will also be moving from 3 office buildings (in Amsterdam, Gouda and Zoetermeer) to one office building in Zoetermeer and you will play an important role during (the preparation of) the move.
On a daily basis, you are working on:
- Management support work for the CEO, such as agenda management, booking travel and filtering email;
- Organizing your own work and following up on open items until they are completed;
- Daily management and supervision of the reception and facility staff. The team ensures that our guests experience a pleasant visit, and our colleagues are able to do their jobs because they the facilities are well-arranged;
- Agenda management and planning, organizing and booking (international) trips for our MT members;
- Handling incoming and outgoing communication (mail, email, phone)
TKH Security specializes in the development of intelligent electronic security, protection and parking systems. With over 25 years of experience and by focusing on customer needs, we offer innovative complete solutions for security management, video surveillance, parking management, parking guidance systems and asset & site management.
Our organization consists of over 300 experienced employees who continuously strive to exceed our customers’ expectations and improve the user experience. We are always striving to develop user-friendly and innovative solutions for the market that are easy to install, with a focus on creative, flexible and open architecture integration.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a MBO+ working and thinking level
- You have preferably completed a management support study (e.g. Schoevers);
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience
- You have strong communication and administrative skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing
- You know how to get things done and are good at organizing
- You know how to separate main and secondary subjects and are able to set priorities
- You live in or around Zoetermeer
- You are available for 36-40 hours per week
TKH Security offers you a wonderful job in which you can grow at a solid organization. If you fit the profile of Management Assistant, this job gives you the opportunity to develop yourself with a high degree of self-management and a wide variety of activities. Furthermore, you can count on a pleasant, collegial work environment, in which your own initiative is welcomed. A TKH Security employment contract comes with an excellent package of (secondary) benefits, consisting of, among other things:
- Salary between € 2500 and € 3500 per month on a fulltime basis
- Collective discount on Health Insurance
- Pension scheme
- Broad education and training possibilities
- Monthly social events
- Lunching together at the office
- Monthly drinks at all Dutch offices