What are you going to do?
As a Project Engineer you will optimize the design of systems, meet the needs of our customers and act as a fully-fledged sparring partner and advisor. You work in a structured way and you log your work well, so that colleagues always know what the status of customers and projects is. You are responsible for:
- Drawing up principle schemes and typicals;
- Drawing up connection, function and test matrices;
- Maintaining and updating engineering documents;
- Configuring products and setting them up for our partners and customers;
- Checking the progress and technical execution of the work;
- Thinking along with and supporting the Project Manager and Project Specialists.
TKH Security specializes in the development of intelligent electronic security, protection and parking systems. With over 25 years of experience and by focusing on customer needs, we offer innovative complete solutions for security management, video surveillance, parking management, parking guidance systems and asset & site management.
Our organization consists of over 300 experienced employees who continuously strive to exceed our customers’ expectations and improve the user experience. We are always striving to develop user-friendly and innovative solutions for the market that are easy to install, with a focus on creative, flexible and open architecture integration.
Who are we looking for?
- You have several years of experience in a similar position as Project Engineer;
- You are able to function well both independently and in a team;
- You are creative in solving problems with a strong sense of quality;
- You like to create order and keep an overview;
- You are inquisitive and curious;
- You have a completed MBO or HBO education in the direction of Electrical Engineering;
- Experience with Security Management Systems, Intercom, Access Control, Intrusion Detection and Video is an advantage.
TKH Security offers you a wonderful job in which you can grow at a solid organization. If you fit the profile of Project Engineer, this job gives you the opportunity to develop yourself with a high degree of self-management and a wide variety of activities. Furthermore, you can count on a pleasant, collegial work environment, in which your own initiative is welcomed. A TKH Security employment contract comes with an excellent package of (secondary) benefits, consisting of, among other things:
- Salary between € 3.750 and €4.750 per month on a fulltime basis;
- A car;
- A laptop;
- Collective discount on Health Insurance;
- Broad education and training possibilities;
- Possibility to partially work from home;
- Monthly social events;
- Lunching together at the office;
- Monthly drinks at all Dutch offices.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated