Horseshoe St Louis to Revolutionize the Parking Experience for Guests with a State-of-the-Art Automated Parking Guidance System
Cheshire, CT – November 7, 2023 – TKH Security (formerly Park Assist) is thrilled to announce its recent collaboration with Horseshoe St Louis in St Louis, Missouri. The core of the partnership is the installation of a state-of-the-art Automated Parking Guidance System (APGS), ushering in a new era of parking efficiency and convenience for Horseshoe St Louis and its patrons.
Horseshoe St Louis is a premier casino and entertainment destination in St. Louis, Missouri. With the installation of TKH Security’s automated parking guidance system (APGS), the casino aims to elevate the experience of guests and employees alike in its 867-space, four story parking garage.
TKH Security’s automated parking guidance system (APGS) optimizes parking facility management and enhances the parker’s experience from initial garage entry to an open space. Monitoring up to six parking spaces simultaneously, the M5 camera-based smart sensor is the core of the automated parking guidance system (APGS). Sensors utilize streaming HD video 24/7 to provide operators with real-time occupancy data for each parking bay. With 99%+ accuracy, M5 sensors ensure precise and up-to-date information about space availability. Green and red LED lights on the sensors navigate parkers to the available spaces, reducing the time to park by up to 63%.
“We’re pleased to be selected by Horseshoe St Louis in their quest to elevate customer satisfaction through innovative parking solutions. This partnership showcases our dedication to transforming the parking experience for casinos and entertainment venues,” said Jeff Sparrow, Director of Sales, North America. “We anticipate installation completion in early 2024.”
Their automated parking guidance system (APGS) package also includes:
- LCD Signage: Large LCD displays provide clear, user-friendly information, ensuring a seamless parking experience for all users.
- Park Alerts: Real-time alerts notify operators when certain vehicles enter the building, including special guests and persons who are banned, if someone parks in a restricted space, or if someone overstays their limited-time space.
- Park Surveillance: By capturing streaming video when motion is detected or continuously, operators can be on the lookout for suspicious activity in a more efficient way than ever before. Plus, since recordings can be saved up to 90 days, security can easily work with authorities when needed.
- API Package: The API package allows Horseshoe St Louis to both integrate the system seamlessly with their existing infrastructure and connect securely to a limitless set of third-party parking related solutions, creating a customized and robust solution.
- INX Integration: INX provides Horseshoe St Louis with powerful data analytics and reporting tools, enabling them to make data-driven decisions for ongoing improvements to their parking operations. Real-time and historical actionable data includes: occupancy, dwell, turnover, heatmaps, frequency, trends, comparative analysis, and environmental conditions.
TKH Security is proud to partner with Schaeffer Electric Co on this project.