Do you enjoy optimizing the design of systems and do you get energy from fulfilling the customer's needs? Then we are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
As a Technical Specialist CCTV at TKH Security you are responsible for preventive/corrective maintenance and software updates, including reporting. In addition, you like to provide support to customers by telephone and/or on site and solve problems. Because of your interest in and experience with video management and CCTV, you solve problems easily and you know how to help our customers as best as possible.
TKH Security specializes in the development of intelligent electronic security, protection and parking systems. With over 25 years of experience and by focusing on customer needs, we offer innovative complete solutions for security management, video surveillance, parking management, parking guidance systems and asset & site management.
Our organization consists of over 300 experienced employees who continuously strive to exceed our customers’ expectations and improve the user experience. We are always striving to develop user-friendly and innovative solutions for the market that are easy to install, with a focus on creative, flexible and open architecture integration.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a completed MBO or HBO education in the direction of Information Technology or Electrical Engineering;
- You have an affinity with IT and ICT;
- You have at least 2 years of work experience;
- You have solid knowledge of Windows;
- You have knowledge of hardware components and knowledge of RAID storage techniques;
- You have some network knowledge of TCP/IP, http, udp;
- Knowledge of video codecs and protocols such as MPJEG/H.264 and RTSP is an advantage;
- Some experience with IP security cameras is an advantage;
- Knowledge of SQL databases is an advantage.
TKH Security offers you a wonderful job in which you can grow at a solid organization. If you fit the profile of Technical Specialist CCTV, this job gives you the opportunity to develop yourself with a high degree of self-management and a wide variety of activities. Furthermore, you can count on a pleasant, collegial work environment, in which your own initiative is welcomed. A TKH Security employment contract comes with an excellent package of (secondary) benefits, consisting of, among other things:
- Salary between € 2500 and € 3850 per month on a fulltime basis;
- A laptop;
- Collective discount on Health Insurance;
- Broad education and training possibilities;
- Possibility to partially work from home;
- Monthly social events;
- Lunching together at the office;
- Monthly drinks at all Dutch offices;