Marine, Oil & Gas
TKH Security offers smart and user-friendly security management, video surveillance, parking facility management, parking guidance and asset & site management solutions for a wide variety of market segments. Discover the extensive technological solutions for marine, oil and gas.
Marine, Oil & Gas
High-risk operations, such as marine, oil and gas industries (MOG), depend on maximum reliability and safety when it comes to security. TKH Security offers solutions for various segments within the marine, oil and gas industries including but not limited to, drilling rigs, refineries, dredgers, various vessels, and super tankers. It is important that these objects are monitored continuously to decrease incidents which can cause public concern with immense financial risks involved.
- Surveillance of objects to optimize safety
- Perimeter surveillance and intrusion detection for unmanned platforms and substations
- Monitoring sensitive areas like helidecks, winches, loading docks and drilling rigs in terms of intrusion, temperature, humidity, smoke development and leakage
- Hotspot and intrusion detection
- Process monitoring
- Flare monitoring
- Being able to respond in time to malfunctions or intrusion
- Transmitting footage over vast distances with no latency
- Minimizing unwanted visitors in restricted areas
- Registration of employees and contractors
- Giving remote access visitors and staff for critical assets from secure platforms anywhere and anytime
- ATEX and IECEx Zone 1 & 2 CCTV cameras.
We have a broad knowledge of the marine, oil and gas market segments and are familiar with the specific needs. This because many of our customers are active in these market segments. You can find more information about our solutions and the various (inter)national projects in which we were involved, below.
Driven by knowledge, creativity and innovation, TKH Security always has a solution that fits your requirements. For this market segment we offer you these solutions.
We like to keep you informed about everything that is going on within our organisation related to corporate news, product innovations and projects. Below you can find our most recent news items.
17 November 2020
TKH Security has updated the software for its VDG Sense Video Management System. The new release 2.6.6 offers two exciting new features and further improvements of existing functionalities. It can […]17 August 2020
Renewing your camera infrastructure is no longer necessary with Siqura hybrid cameras The 920 series allows you to migrate to IP on your analog system; a very […]26 June 2020
Siqura has implemented a new feature to the PD9x0 series PTZ, that allows a more natural masked view while keeping the privacy of people in mind. […]